Sign Feeling LLC (Files-Signs.com)
II. Acceptance of Terms
III. Intellectual Property
IV. Sign Feeling Trademarks
3. You agree that you will not use Sign Feeling’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or Sign Feeling.
4. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of Sign Feeling Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by Sign Feeling.
5. You agree that you will not use any Sign Feeling Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
6. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without Sign Feeling’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with Sign Feeling’s Trademarks.
7. The look and feel of the Sign Feeling website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of Sign Feeling and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Sign Feeling.
8. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the Sign Feeling website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Sign Feeling, unless expressly so stated.
9. You may not use a Sign Feeling trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of Sign Feeling to link to the Sign Feeling website without the prior written consent of Sign Feeling.
10. You may not frame or hotlink to the Sign Feeling website or any Image without the prior written consent of Sign Feeling.
1. You agree that you shall not:
a. Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Sign Feeling or any third party.
c. Violate the rights of Sign Feeling or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
VI. Use of Content and Watermarked Contents
1. Use of Contents Agreement:
a. All content (Signs, Labels, Tags, etc.) that have been paid for are downloadable ten (10) times over a period of 180 days. Beyond one or the other of these limits the content is no longer available.
b. After the 180 days, although the ten downloads have not been made, the content will be no longer available.
2. Use of Watermarked Contents Agreement:
a. Contents include without limitation all digital Contents and any related textual information (including captions and credits). Contents include visibly or electronically watermarked and reduced resolution Contents (Non-Watermarked or Watermarked Contents) or higher resolution non-watermarked Contents (Non-Watermarked Contents).
b. Conditional upon your compliance with this Agreement, Sign Feeling grants you a limited license to download Watermarked Contents solely for evaluation. You may not use a Watermarked Content in any final materials distributed within your company or any materials distributed outside of your company or to the public or in any online or other electronic distribution system. You may not modify, alter, or remove any visible or electronic watermark, or disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile any Content. Except for this limited, internal testing and sample use, Sign Feeling grants you no other rights, and you may not distribute, sublicense or make available for use or distribution any Watermarked Content.
c. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content.
d. Sign Feeling reserves the right to revoke this Agreement at any time for any reason.
VII. Use of Prepaid Account and Bonuses
1. When you purchase a Prepaid Account, you will be issued an Account by Us. The Account will be used in conjunction with your Prepaid Account. The funds for all Transactions are held on Your Account and no interest will be paid on those funds. When you make a Purchase / Transaction using your Prepaid Account, the value of the Transaction will be deducted from your Account.
2. You’re Prepaid Account and the funds loaded onto Prepaid Account are called electronic money. It is not a credit card, charge card or a debit card. You can only purchase from Sign Feeling LLC up to the value of the funds that are in your Prepaid Account.
3. To apply for a Prepaid Account, you must be at least 18 years old. However, you can purchase using your credit card or PayPal.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to issue or activate a Prepaid Account.
5. By applying for and using a Prepaid Account, you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions. You can activate the Prepaid Account on the Website. If you have any problems activating Your Prepaid Account, please contact Customer Services by emailing us at: contact(@)Files-Signs.com
6. By applying for and activating Prepaid Account you agree to abide by all local laws in relation to your use of Prepaid Account as relevant.
7. Once your Prepaid Account is activated, you can start using it to purchase our Signs, Labels, etc. You can only purchase up to the amount in your prepaid account.
8. We may refuse to authorize a transaction if we reasonably believe that you are not complying with these Terms and Conditions, or if we need to do so to keep within the rules of the payment scheme under which we issue your Prepaid Account, or if we reasonably believe that we need to do so to comply with any law or requirement of any applicable regulatory body.
9. Your Prepaid Account does not have an expiration date. It is valid unless its use is terminated by you or by Sign Feeling LLC in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Purchases with Prepaid Account will not be authorized once your Prepaid Account is terminated.
VIII. Restriction and Termination of Use
1. Sign Feeling may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Website and Content at any time in Sign Feeling’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
IX. Links to Third Party Sites
1. In the event that Sign Feeling provides links from its website to any third-party website or permits any third party to link from its website to the Sign Feeling website, you should be aware that Sign Feeling makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their websites. Such websites are not under the control of Sign Feeling, and Sign Feeling provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Sign Feeling.
X. Standards & Sources of Information
1. MANY OF THE SIGN FEELING CONTENTS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO COMPLY TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE WITH ONE OR MORE INDUSTRY STANDARDS.
2. WHEN SIGN FEELING STATES THAT A CONTENT COMPLIES WITH A PARTICULAR STANDARD, WE ARE CONVEYING OUR GENERAL INTERPRETATION OF THAT STANDARD RELEVANT TO COLOR, SIZE OF TEXT, USE OF GRAPHIC, DESIGN OF SYMBOL AND THE LOCATION AND SIZE OF MESSAGE PANELS, LABELS, STICKERS, AND OTHER.
3. SINCE WE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR SPECIFIC USAGE OR APPROPRIATE USAGE OF OUR CONTENTS IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT, FACILITY, HOSPITAL, PUBLIC PLACES AND OTHER, IT’S IMPOSSIBLE FOR SIGN FEELING TO GUARANTEE THAT YOU’RE USE OF OUR CONTENTS WILL COMPLY WITH ANY LAW OR STANDARD.
4. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERT ANALYSIS OR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION. THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE BASED ON OUR REVIEW OF THE INDUSTRY. SIGN FEELING MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE.
5. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT THE USE OF SIGN FEELING WEBSITE CONTENTS COMPLIES WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND STANDARDS. SIGN FEELING ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OF INJURY OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF USING OUR CONTENTS.
XI. Refund Policy and Disclaimers
1. At Sign Feeling LLC (Files-Signs.com) we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please let us know by emailing us at: contact(@)Files-Signs.com
2. In the event you decide the product that you purchased was not the right, we want to make things right. Within 7 days of any purchase, Sign Feeling LLC (Files-Signs.com) will refund the full price you paid upon request. Simply contact us at contact(@)Files-Signs.com and let us know what you did not like about our product and that you would like a refund.
3. Sign Feeling LLC (Files-Signs.com) will only refund the amount equal to the amount paid for the product that you purchased from File-signs.com.
Sign Feeling LLC (Files-Signs.com) is not responsible and cannot refund what was purchased from third-party providers.
4. No refunds are provided after 7 days following purchase.
5. Sign Feeling LLC (Files-Signs.com) reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected. If has been observed that some of the users are rampantly downloading all products and then asking for refund and again re-signup when new products are launched and then again ask for refund.
6. EXCEPT FOR ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BY LAW BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED, NEITHER SIGN FEELING NOR ANY AFFILIATES OR MEMBERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH IT FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE CONTENTS, WHETHER FRAMED AS A BREACH OF WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, UPON ANY LEGAL THEORY, IN TORT, CONTRACT, FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SIGN FEELING`S OR ITS AFFILIATES` LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT PROVIDED HEREUNDER EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT INVOICED AND PAID BY YOU FOR THE USE OF THAT CONTENT.
XII. Personal Information and Privacy Statement
2. Privacy Statement (see Privacy Statement page).
XIII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction